Monday, June 11, 2012

Miss You!

A scrapbook friend Adri is leaving Hong Kong to Zambia and I feel I need to do something for her, so I made a card. I am not a card lover or a professional card maker, but just want to send her my message so I tailor-made a card for her.



She is happy to receive this card, but what surprised me is, she ask me to put on a page!
OK, she is a scrapbooker and let me try something new for her. Then I used We R Memory Keeper's Lucky 8 punch to make a big doily, plus inking some flouish.


And this is the final look!

I hope she will like it and every time she look at her album, she will miss me too : )

Best wishes to Adri!

Erika Lui

Product used:
We R Memory Keeper - Lucky 8 Punch
Ranger - Distress Ink
Cosmo Cricket - Evangeline paper
Matha Staward - Doily Punch
EK Success - Wooden Rubber Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment